Based in Woodvale Perth WA, Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy & Counselling specialise in the professional and effective treatment of a multitude of conditions and disorders.
Christine is a Mental Health Professional with a high level of training having a background in Counselling and working to a strict code of ethics. We use hypnotherapy in our clinical practice to assist individuals to improve their lives and overcome Depression, Stress, Addictions, Anxiety Disorders, Pain, Sleep Disorders, Emotional Disorders, Eating Disorders, IBS, Weight issues, Obsessions, Phobias and Grief and Loss. Compulsive habits such as smoking can also be removed using hypnosis.*
* Disclaimer: The information presented on this website may not be true for all clients, hence please be advised that there are no guarantees of specific results and that the results can vary depending on the individual.
Christine is an experienced counsellor with a strong foundation of knowledge and counselling microskills which cover a variety of contemporary counselling areas which include abuse issues and drug and alcohol issues.
Christine uses an integrated approach to the treatment of emotional disorders with a focus on Cognitive Hypnotherapy to assist with the management of Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Addictions. Christine is also an experienced facilitator in group work for depression/anxiety and self esteem.
Christine, I did not believe anything could help, having attended AA and rehab clinics you worked a miracle... you should be called the Miracle Worker. You saved me and my marriage.
Credentials & Qualifications
- B. Applied Social Science (Counselling)
- Dip. Counselling.
- Practitioner Certificate of Hypnosis Field Therapy
- Cert. IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Professional Member ASCH
- Advanced Medical Hypnosis with Alistair Horscroft and the Mind Institute and have acquired advanced principles, techniques and applications finding these effective in the treatment of Eating Disorders and IBS.
- Also completing a Masters of Social Work/Grad Dip Grief and Trauma.
Tayla and TLC Psychological Services
Talya is a Clinical Psychologist who completed a double degree in Psychology and Addiction Studies. Following this, she did Honours and a Master of Psychology (Clinical). She is a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and a Member of the Australian Clinical Psychologists Association.(MACPA). Talya specialises in a range of mental health, emotional and cognitive behavioural difficulties and is committed to assist you to improve your mental fitness, health and wellbeing, as well as giving you practical skills to cope better with demanding or challenging situations. Private health fund rebates may be available depending on your level of cover. Alternatively your GP can assess your eligibility to claim a Medicare rebate to see Talya for up to 10 sessions.